Vanilla has a rich flavor and adds flavor to beverages and foods. Its extract is from a plant called vanilla orchid, whose fruits are shaped like elongated pods. It is used in countless culinary recipes to give it a taste. In this post we will talk about what vanilla tea is , flavor, uses and recipes.
It is said to have properties that provide health benefits, including its antioxidants. It is considered a very popular species, recognized worldwide. Its aroma is exquisite and its flavor unmistakable, which is why it is a highly valued ingredient both in gastronomy and cosmetics. It can be included in other teas.
Vanilla Tea Benefits
Vanilla tea has a number of benefits that are worth learning about.
- It has antioxidants. These prevent the cells and tissues of the body from breaking down and encourage natural regeneration. In addition, it strengthens the immune system, thanks to its antibacterial properties.
- Avoid the action of free radicals. These are created by cellular metabolism, thanks to the antioxidants in cinnamon that help eliminate them.
- It is anti-inflammatory. Studies indicate that it is excellent for neuroinflammation, which is an important factor in the development of Alzheimer’s.
- Strengthens the hair. Vanilla tea has properties that benefit both skin and hair. If you have hair loss or brittle ends, vanilla essential oil could help you.
- Protects against cardiovascular diseases. The benefits of vanilla and caramel tea are those that help reduce cholesterol levels. This decreases the risks of heart attacks or strokes.
- Prevents acne. If you are one of those people who suffers from acne, you will benefit from the antibacterial properties of vanilla. It also favors skin healing, although there are no studies that confirm this.
- Relieves anxiety. It has positive effects on smell, which is why it is excellent in aromatherapy treatments. In addition, its pleasant smell influences the brain and provides a state of calm and tranquility.
- It helps to lose weight. Vanilla is said to help with weight loss, but there is no scientific evidence of that.
- It can be effective in respiratory problems. The substances in vanilla and caramel tea are anti-inflammatory and can be effective in treating coughs, colds, or respiratory infections.
- Optimizes digestion. Among the properties that vanilla has are to relieve nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pains and cramps.
Vanilla Tea Uses
To take advantage of all the benefits of vanilla tea, it is important to use good quality beans and, if it is an essential oil, it must be organic. Vanilla can be used as an oil, extract, or the vanilla itself. Some uses are as follows:
- Gastronomy. For a long time it has been included in a recipe with vanilla tea , for example, in confectionery, pastries and biscuits.
- In natural medicine. It is included in some home remedies in the form of infusion to soothe pain, gingivitis and to raise livid.
- Other uses. It is used as a product for aromatherapy and used in the perfume and personal hygiene industry, in the production of shampoos and moisturizing creams.
Use to shine hair
Do you have dry hair? You will like this use.
- 30 grams of almond oil.
- 30 grams of vanilla essential oil.
- 250 ml of water.
- A spray bottle.
Method of preparation:
- Place all the ingredients inside the jar and shake it.
- Spray this mixture on yourself every day to style your hair.
Use of vanilla tea for burns and wounds
This is possible thanks to the antibacterial properties what has vanilla that favors the healing of burns and wounds, as well as the elimination of infections.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- A teaspoon of coconut oil.
Method of preparation:
- Mix both ingredients and you can now use it with cotton on burns and wounds.
- Hope it dries well. It does not require you to withdraw.
You can apply it as many times as you want, just keep in mind that the preparation should not be warm or hot.
Drinking caramel vanilla tea with milk helps to activate the body especially if it is drunk in the morning.
- ½ liter of milk.
- Four tablespoons of sugar.
- Two vanilla pods.
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch.
- Three tablespoons of cream.
- Cinnamon powder.
Method of preparation:
- Boil the milk with the vanilla and sugar. Reserve a little milk.
- As soon as it starts to boil, add the milk that was reserved and mix the cornstarch.
- Let it boil again and remove from heat.
- We beat the cream.
- Strain the preparation and pour it into a glass.
- We put a little cream and cinnamon on top.
Use against frizz
When hair is frizzy, it may be because it is not hydrated or due to the action of the environment. That electric look that hair sometimes has can be combated with vanilla.
- ½ cup of aloe vera juice.
- A tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- A spoonful of vanilla essence.
- Mix the ingredients and once you have clean and dry hair you apply it.
- Massage well and leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
Vanilla Chai Tea Recipe
To prepare the vanilla chai tea you will need the following ingredients:
An envelope of chai tea.
- ¾ cup of hot water.
- ¼ cup vanilla flavored evaporated milk.
- 138 grams of classic cookies.
The steps to prepare it are as follows:
- Introduce the tea into the hot water and let it infuse for 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla flavored evaporated milk into the cup.
- Accompany with cookies.