White tea is one of the most popular teas in the West, even more than other variants, perhaps because it is one of the most natural there is. The process that is carried out preserves much of its properties, in addition to the fact that it is very easy to prepare it. It has a delicate and fresh taste. In this post we will tell you how to make white tea taste better .
In recent years, white tea has been highly sought after and appreciated by tea connoisseurs, because it is sweet, delicate, floral and subtle. In addition, it has a minimal manufacturing process, in order to preserve the greatest amount of its components and nutrients, especially its antioxidant properties. It is also known as beauty tea, because it takes care of us both internally and externally.
What is white tea and what is it for?
White tea comes from the Camellia Sinensis plant, its production process is simple and it is rich in polyphenols, which gives it antioxidant properties that are beneficial for health.
To know how to make white tea taste good, take into account that it provides anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, stimulant, antidepressant, antiatherogenic, antimicrobial, antihypertensive, antimutagenic, anticancer, neuroprotective, lipid-lowering, and antidiabetic properties.
The same plant with which black tea and green tea are produced is used for white tea. However, the leaves and shoots are discarded when the plant is still young, which is why it has all those mentioned benefits. In addition, it can be consumed naturally, but also through capsules that can be purchased in health food stores, pharmacies or online stores.
However, white tea is good for the following:
- As it contains caffeine it is a great metabolism accelerator.
- It contains polyphenols and xanthines that act against fat, making it ideal for weight loss.
- Because it is a diuretic, it is excellent for preventing fluid retention.
- Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants, proving effective in preventing premature aging.
- Prevents cancer. Because it is rich in antioxidants, it is a good ally, especially to prevent stomach and prostate cancer.
- Contains L-theanine, a hormone that stimulates well-being and pleasure, therefore, it is excellent for combating stress.
- Decreases inflammation.
- Fight viruses and bacteria that are in the body.
- Due to its vasodilator properties, it controls blood pressure.
What are the benefits of white tea?
- White tea is also called beauty tea, because it has cleansing and detoxifying properties. It has so many antioxidants that it traps free radicals in the body, protecting the skin and preventing premature aging.
- Protects teeth due to its natural fluoride content, eliminating bacteria that cause acidification of saliva and cavities. In addition, it has antibacterial and antiviral properties, helping to strengthen the immune system, making it effective in fighting the flu or cold.
- Eliminates bad fats from the blood, making our cardiac system stronger.
- It is recommended for those people who want to lose weight, because it cleans and purifies our system so that it works properly. In addition, you should know how to make white tea taste good, it has accelerating effects on metabolism, thus avoiding weight gain.
- It is also excellent for those people who suffer from diabetes, it controls glucose, avoiding decompensation due to lack of insulin.
- It is effective as a nervous system activator. In addition, it favors attention, learning, memory and, ultimately, cognition in general. Therefore, it is recommended for people who want to improve their intellectual capacity to consume it.
- In a study published in a specialized magazine, it was revealed that white tea, in four of its varieties, has effective antimutagenic activity, which is good for treating infections such as salmonella and bacterial diseases that affect the intestines.
How can you drink white tea?
To know how to make white tea taste good, it is necessary to know how to drink it.
- The first thing you should know is that in order for its intake to be effective all the time and you can take advantage of its properties, it is necessary that you include it in your daily diet. If you forget to drink it one day, leave it, because then it will be more difficult for you to resume your routine.
- Are you a nervous person? Don’t worry, white tea has less caffeine than, say, green tea (up to half of it). However, if you notice that it is difficult for you to sleep at night, then drink it before 8 pm. Although it does not contain as much caffeine, it still contains.
- Do you want to lose weight? Relax, white tea is a drink considered for years as a powerful fat burner. To obtain this benefit we advise you to drink 3 cups a day. One fasting, one in the middle of the morning and the other after dinner.
- It is important that you consider when drinking white tea the water with which it is made, it must be clean and free of impurities. If you see that the water in your area has a high mineral content, it is best to use bottled or filtered water.
- Continuing with the water, it should not be allowed to boil completely, just with the first boil (a few seconds before it comes to a boil). You remove it from the heat and let it rest for about 5 to 8 minutes. Also, the boil should not be aggressive, so that your white tea does not oxidize.
How do you take white tea to lose weight?
- As recommended in other types of tea, such as red and green, it is best to purchase it as leaves in order to take advantage of all its properties when infusing it. To know how to make white tea taste good , drinking it gives a feeling of satiety. It is recommended to consume a Cup of tea white after breakfast and lunch. It can also be drunk as a snack or between meals.
- If herbal teas are not your forte, you can replace it with capsules that are just as effective for losing weight with white tea.
- Before launching into consuming white tea, it is necessary that you take into account the contraindications that it has in specific cases. For example, in pregnant women, in children, in hypertensive people and in infants.
- Another option is to take the cold tea if you want to cool off.