Did you know that with white tea you can lose weight? It has a number of antioxidants and medicinal properties that make it one of the favorite teas to consume. In addition, it turns out that it is one of those with a low caffeine content, so if you want to include it in your diet you will not have any problem. In this post we bring you how to drink white tea to lose weight .
White tea is one of the teas with the least processing process, so it preserves its properties better. It comes from the youngest leaves and trunks, they are collected when they have not yet finished sprouting. Then they are dried and go through a process of drying in the sun so that they do not oxidize or ferment, this is how their properties are kept almost intact.
Your name of White tea is due to the youngness of its leaves that have not finished sprouting, they have a kind of silvery-white fluff, which makes the plant acquire that white color.
What is the benefit of drinking white tea?
Following, the benefits of white tea to lose weight fast.
- Rich in antioxidant. The amount of antioxidants that white tea contains is higher than that of green tea or black tea. If you include it in the morning your liver and immune system will feel favored, because it provides the following elements: Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which are polyphenolic antioxidants, tannins and theaflavins.
- It helps to lose weight. drink white tea to lose weight is a good supplement in the diet to lose weight. Its slimming action is due to the following: inhibiting the formation of fat cells, mobilizing the most resistant fat from adipose cells and accelerating metabolism to burn calories.
- Take care of skin and hair. Due to its high level of antioxidants, oxidative stress can be dealt with, and your skin and hair look healthy and beautiful. Its EGCG content prevents hair loss, excellent treatment against seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp, cares for skin cells and also favors and stimulates the production of elastin and collagen.
- Keep energy throughout the day. White tea properties for weight loss is its least amount of L-theanine, because it increases alertness and at the same time generates a calming effect on the mind. As it is different from coffee (natural activator), it is an excellent moisturizer and maintains energy throughout the day. In addition, white tea is used to lose weight because L-theanine helps increase the production of serotonin and dopamine in the brain (essential to increase mood and keep us alert).
- It gives health to the liver. The antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in white tea to lose weight stimulate liver function and allow this organ to carry out its detoxification functions.
How do you take white tea to lose weight?
There are several ways to know how to prepare white tea to lose weight.
- White tea. Bring a cup of water to a boil at an average temperature of 75 to 85°C. Then let it steep for a minute and add 2 tablespoons of white tea leaves. Strain and drink a cup daily.
- With lemon and orange peel. In a cup of boiling water add a teaspoon of white tea leaf. Let stand for a minute and strain it, add a few drops of lemon and part of the peel of an orange (it must be previously washed). Drink a cup a day.
- With ginger and lemon. Boil a cup of water, when it is about to boil, remove from heat. Add a tablespoon of white tea, ½ ginger powder and a few drops of lemon. This white tea to lose weight should be taken 2 times a day for 2 weeks, if you want to lose weight quickly.
- With pineapple juice. To make white tea with pineapple juice you must have the following ingredients: 200 ml of white tea, juice of half a lemon, 2 slices of pineapple and 3 mint leaves. To prepare it is very simple, just blend all the ingredients and drink it cold.
- White tea jelly. To prepare it you must have the following ingredients: 600 ml of water, 400 ml of tea and 2 envelopes of lemon jelly. Proceed to do the following, mix the water, the white tea to lose weight and dissolve the gelatin as it says in the instructions.
How much white tea can you drink a day?
Each type of tea has an approximate amount to drink per day, including the infusion of white tea for weight loss. However, there are certain factors that will depend to do so, one of them is our health. For example, if you suffer from a particular ailment, the best advice is not to consume certain teas or at least drink little. It is not recommended that they drink white tea: pregnant women, infants under 6 years of age, hypertensives or people suffering from anemia.
On the other hand, another factor to consider when it comes to knowing how much white tea to lose weight to drink will depend on the type of tea it is. All teas come from the same plant, but their oxidation process is different and that is when their ingredients come into play, depending on the type of tea, their properties will be enhanced or not.
Depending on the amount of theine that each tea has, a certain amount will be consumed per day, for example, green or white tea to lose weight is advised to drink between 2 to 3 cups of tea a day, specifically green tea. In the case ofWhite tea, between 1 and 2 cups. In the case of white or red tea to lose weight, it is advisable to drink it, no more than 3 to 4 cups a day (specifically red tea). If we exceed the amount of red tea, it is likely that we will present some ailment, such as hypertension.
Finally, we can say that the ideal is to drink between 1 to 2 cups of White tea a day, so we will make the most of its benefits to lose weight. It is not advisable to drink more than 5 cups a day.