White tea is a powerful drink that greatly favors our health, it has countless benefits for our body and its mild flavor also makes it suitable for all palates. The most popular benefit of this tea is its ability to make us lose weight, but the truth is that if we really want it to work we have to know how to take it, when, how much and also why we are taking it.
Steps to follow
- First of all, for your white tea intake to be effective over time and you can really benefit from everything it contains, you must incorporate it into your diet as a routine. If at first you forget one day, you can leave it and then it may be more difficult for you to resume your routine with this drink. Go ahead!
- If you are a nervous person and you think that by drinking tea you will be more nervous, you can calm down. White tea has half the caffeine of, say, green tea. Although we do recommend that if you sometimes have trouble falling asleep, take it before eight in the afternoon. It has little caffeine, but it has something
- Is your purpose to lose weight? Congratulations, you are facing a drink that has long been established as a powerful fat burner. To achieve this effect, drink 3 cups a day: one on an empty stomach, one mid-morning and another just after dinner. In this way, drinking this amount of white tea will ensure that you burn fat from all meals of the day.
- Keep in mind that the best white tea you can drink comes from the buds of the Camellia Sinensis plant, not its leaves. Do not be fooled! An important premise when drinking white tea is the water with which we mix it. It is very important that it is clean water with few impurities: if you live in an area where the water contains high mineral content, it is better to use bottled water or filter it beforehand, otherwise the tea would lose its smooth and delicate flavor.
- Continuing with the water, it only has to reach the first boil, that is, it never has to boil completely: it is the seconds before it does. At that time, remove it from the heat and let it cool for five to eight minutes. The water doesn’t need to be boiled aggressively, it needs to be soft so your white tea doesn’t oxidize. Enjoy a magnificent white tea!