Harsh winters are always good to spend with a warm and comforting drink, teas are a good alternative. When they pass through our throat and its fruity notes are perceived, we know that it is good for that area of the body. In this post you will learn about the benefits of peach tea , ingredients and side effects.
Many of the ills are alleviated with traditional medicine through infusions or teas, it is when we thank nature for its benefits. Sometimes doctors advise one or other teas, however, we should not think that it can correspond to a complete treatment. Peach tea is one of those drinks that can be enjoyed with pleasure and that benefits health, avoiding a large number of ills.
Peach tea benefits
Peach tea brings with it many properties that contribute to the proper functioning of the body. The main ones are the following:
- Helps digestion. Among the qualities of this drink is that it can be easily digested, helps to produce bile and accelerates fat burning. In addition, it allows the liver to function properly so that it can carry out its digestive processes properly and thus avoid gastrointestinal infections.
- Maintain proper weight. Peach tea is included in healthy diets because of its few calories. In addition, it has vitamins A, B, E, K and C, which help activate the body and keep the body healthy. This amount of vitamins contributes to fats being better digested.
- Control diabetes. This drink contributes to the control of blood glucose, so it is avoided to suffer from diabetes, if the person already suffers from it, it can be drunk without risk.
- natural antioxidant. Another of the benefits of peach tea is that it prevents the deterioration of skin cells, delaying the appearance of wrinkles and reduces the risk of suffering from a degenerative disease.
- Reduces cardiovascular problems. This capacity is given by the potassium that its fruit contains and that makes the nervous system work properly. In addition, it controls blood pressure.
- Reduces bad cholesterol. The pectin that the fruit contains allows the reduction of cholesterol. What it does is that during the digestive process the liquids expelled by the liver and the gallbladder are absorbed.
- Good functioning of the kidneys. The peach is conducive to clean the kidneys and thus eliminate toxins from the body. It is recommended for people who suffer from kidney stones, the pulp helps to dissolve them.
Peach tea ingredients
Go ahead and prepare a delicious peach tea with other ingredients, you can add peach pieces and syrup. You can take advantage of the benefits of peach and passion fruit tea , which are to improve digestion, strengthen the immune system (avoiding colds and flu) and prevent cardiovascular problems.
You can adapt the drink to the season of the moment, if it is hot, a cold drink, with crushed ice and some leaves. If the season is cold, a hot and comforting drink to make your body feel good. Let’s look at other ingredient options that can be added to peach tea.
With ginger, cinnamon or lemon
There are many alternatives to combining peach tea, it’s not just adding water. For example, if you want to drink it hot, before bringing it to the heat add a piece of skinless ginger, infuse it for 5 minutes and then let it rest to release its properties. If you want to give the drink more flavor, add a cinnamon stick that combines with any type of tea and helps reduce gastrointestinal problems.
Another way to prepare it is with lemon slices, not so much its juice because it dulls the sweet flavor of the peach, just adding part of its skin is enough. It gives it a touch of taste.
This drink is prepared as follows:
Place in a container over heat: a cup of water, sweetener (sugar cane or sweetener) and two ripe chopped peaches. Once it starts to boil, reduce the flame and crush the peach diced as they become soft. This will concentrate more aroma to the drink. Remove from the heat and let it rest.
peach black tea
The benefits of peach black tea are the same as those we have already mentioned, however, as it contains caffeine it gives the body the impulse to carry out the activities of the day. Its preparation is based on the following steps:
- In a container, bring to a boil a cup of water, two sliced peaches and ½ cup of sugar or sweetener.
- After 25 minutes, lower the heat and let the syrup stand until it is cold.
- Heat the other part of the water (6 cups) with the black tea, let it infuse for 5 minutes and add the syrup.
- Ready! You just have to serve and try.
peach tea benefits contraindications
Just as this drink contains wonderful benefits, it has some contraindications.
- upset stomach. If the person has an upset stomach, drinking peach tea could make them worse, so it is not recommended if you have this problem. If consumed in large quantities it can irritate the stomach and cause stomach pain.
- If you are allergic to fruit, it is not recommended to consume it even in infusion. One of the proteins contained in the peach that can cause allergies is the LTP or lipid transporter.
- It should not be ingested in excess because by containing iron and potassium the system could be altered.