Tea is an ancient drink with slimming properties that make it the preferred tool for many women to get rid of extra kilos. Three cups of red tea can change your metabolism forever. Discover how to lose weight with red tea in this article.
Steps to follow:
- The benefits of red tea are due to its double fermentation, a fact that differentiates it from other types of tea. Improving digestion and lowering bad cholesterol levels in the blood are some of the reasons why people love this tea, but if you just want to know how to lose weight with red tea, then it’s time you found out that this drink accelerates liver metabolism, helping it to burn more fat, thus purifying and detoxifying the body.
- A routine is necessary to lose weight with red tea. The ideal is to drink three cups of infusion a day after meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Since its regular consumption will help improve urinary flow and intestinal action.
- The preparation of red tea is very simple, you can buy the infusion in bags or granulated. If you decide on the first, just add a bag to a cup of boiling water and wait five minutes. If you prefer granulated tea, add a tablespoon to a cup of boiling water and wait the same amount of time. In both cases you can add an envelope of saccharin to improve its flavor.
- Capsules are an alternative if you don’t like tea, but want to enjoy its benefits, since, like green tea, red tea can be found in pill form. It is common for you to find formulas combined with other fat burners -red tea with apple cider vinegar-, in this case the routine is one capsule a day.
- If you want to enhance the effects of red tea and get better results, add the juice of half a lemon to your infusion. This will accelerate weight loss thanks to the antioxidant and alkaline properties of this citrus fruit. You can also add a tablespoon of mint and let the infusion stand for 10 minutes if you want to improve your digestion problems.
- To prevent red tea from giving you insomnia, try to have your last serving of the day before 8:00 p.m.