The Infusion of Red Fruits special for Hospitality
The immense family of red fruits is made up of strawberries, cherries or currants. Their name is related to the intense characteristic color they possess. However, there are other fruits such as blueberries and blackberries that are almost blue, but fall into this family. In this post you will learn about the properties and benefits of red fruit infusion.
What are the benefits of red fruit tea
The red fruit infusion has its own characteristics, if we consume them in a row, moderately of course, we will realize how good they are. Let’s see which are the main ones:
- Vitamins and minerals. All fruit infusion present these properties, making them ideal for consumption all year round. Although the best months are those of autumn-winter, because it is where more diseases typical of the climate occur, such as colds.
- Maintains good cardiovascular health. If you want to have a healthy heart or prevent any disease associated with it, then consume it.
- Reduces bad cholesterol. They are ideal for those who have high cholesterol.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, it cares for the appearance of the skin and regenerates its cells.
- Blueberries are ideal for combating urinary tract infections, activating circulation in the legs, and reducing tired foot problems.
- In the case of raspberries, they are very good for stimulating the appetite and as a red fruit infusion during pregnancy. It is also ideal as a cold drink.
- Due to its relaxing effects (due to its melatonin, serotonin and tryptophan content) it improves sleep disorders and reduces anxiety states.
- These teas are diuretics par excellence, which is why they are good for treating diseases such as high blood pressure, gout or kidney stones.
- Prevents kidney ulcers. It does not allow Helicobacter Pylori bacteria to lodge in the stomach lining.
- Due to its antioxidant actions, it reduces blood cholesterol levels and protects the body from cardiovascular diseases.
- It is an excellent remedy to avoid menstrual cramps, due to its high flavonoid content that helps reduce inflammation and relax muscles.
What properties does the forest fruit tea have, perfect for catering?
These fruits with spherical shapes, bright colors and small sizes have a number of very healthy nutritional properties. In addition, they are fruits that usually come from bushes and are different from each other. Let’s see the infusion red fruits properties that they have:
- Excellent as antioxidants. Due to its micronutrients, nutritionists and health experts advise consuming about 5 servings of them daily. In this sense, we are faced with fruits with a high content of vitamin C and antioxidants that come from polyphenols. These are substances that help prevent certain diseases such as cancer, diabetes or certain cardiovascular complications.
- High fiber content. The infusion of red fruits has a high presence of fiber, which makes it excellent for keeping the intestine healthy and therefore the immune system itself. In addition, these berries help control appetite, due to their ability to maintain blood glucose levels and prevent insulin from rising.
- It has the following minerals: potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium.
It is also an excellent tea to offer in businesses such as hotels, cafeterias and restaurants, since it is well known in the region for its impressive benefits.
What are the red fruits and what are they for?
The more variety of red fruits you consume will provide the greater amount of antioxidants to our body. In addition, they provide water, a lot of fiber and sugars, vitamins and minerals. Let’s see what those red fruits are and what they are for.
- Organic strawberries. These types of strawberries have not been treated with pesticides or chemicals. In addition, they contain 29% more antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties in their content. They provide vitamin C, iron and vitamin K.
- blueberries. Its characteristic blue color is provided by anthocyanins that cause your tongue to turn blue. In addition, they raise the levels of antioxidants found in the blood, keeping the blood vessels in good condition. Blueberries, as they contain iodine, are good for preparing the infusion of red fruits for lactation.
- When you try this fruit you will feel an acid and sweet taste in your mouth. They contain vitamins and antioxidants. Each 100 grams contains 42% vitamin C and 38% vitamin E. In addition, they contain anthocyanins and flavonoids.
- The blackberries are made up of 50 to 150 little fruits, and all of them have a stone inside. Additionally, it provides a fair amount of fiber, folate, vitamin C and E, some iron, and plenty of anthocyanins. It has antitumor properties (cyanidin-3-glucoside).
- Excellent to include in desserts, sauces and stews. They are very nutritious as a red fruit infusion because they provide vitamin C, fiber and potassium, making them excellent laxatives and purifiers.
- They are fruits that rejuvenate. They have cleansing and anti-inflammatory effects that make the tissues rejuvenate. In addition, they provide vitamins C and folic acid, promote sleep (contains melatonin, the sleep hormone).
How to drink red fruit tea
The red fruits themselves have great properties, as well as the other teas for catering and cafeterias. For example, red tea is very good for burning fat and if we mix it with cinnamon or ginger it will be more powerful in weight loss. You can also add lemon (with its antioxidant properties) or mint that has a rich flavor and is digestive.
To prepare a red fruit tea is very simple, there are several combinations and alternatives, but in all of them you will need red fruit herbs and water. All you have to do is boil the water with the herbs for about 10 minutes. Then, you take it off the heat and let it rest for a few minutes. You can drink it as a cold or hot infusion of red fruits.
To get the most out of the benefits of these teas, it is best to drink three cups a day (one during breakfast, after lunch and after dinner), varying the herbs and red fruits. It doesn’t matter what time you drink your red fruit tea and how much you drink, the important thing is that when you do, you don’t add sugar, honey or that it is combined with another tea, such as black or green (which have caffeine). The best thing to do is to check the box they come in and see if it has additional ingredients.
Here are some tips for you to prepare:
- If you want your tea to have much more flavor, add about 2 red fruits to your cup: strawberries, blackberries, or even dried blueberries.
- If you want to drink your tea in the morning and in the afternoon you can add green tea, so you will add some caffeine to keep you active.
- You can also make the red fruit infusion cold, just let the water warm and add ice.
How to prepare red fruit tea
There are many people who maintain their daily consumption of this infusion of red fruits for its great medicinal properties. The recipe to prepare it is very simple, we will need the following ingredients: 1 cup of drinking water and the following red fruits: 2 strawberries, 2 blackberries, 1 plum, 2 cherries and 2 blueberries.
- We will proceed to prepare our tea in this way:
- Next, boil a cup of water for around 10 minutes.
- Wash and peel the fruits in two and place them in a container that resists heat.
- Add the boiled water to the fruits.
- Take it off the heat and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
If you prefer, you can sweeten with brown sugar or honey and that’s it! You already have your red fruit infusion for you to drink and enjoy with pleasure.
Is red fruit tea good during pregnancy?
There are cultures that consider that red fruit tea benefits pregnancy. In the past, the grandmothers gave this infusion of red fruits for good health to the baby and the womb. This makes the baby have a good development and the woman can easily develop at the time of giving birth. This type of tea used to be given in the last months of pregnancy.
Some women drank infusions of red berries from raspberry leaves. If you want to try this alternative, we advise you to consult your doctor first. If you approve its consumption, we advise you to start it progressively from week 32.
In the mornings I drink a cup, leaving a day in between, for six days. Once those days are over, take it for 7 continuous days in the morning, with your breakfast, and drink it until week 34. Then, once you give birth, you can continue taking it, it is very beneficial for your organs and for the uterus to return to life. its normal state. In addition, it is excellent as an infusion of red fruits for lactation because it increases milk production.
You can purchase our infusions in pyramids or in bulk for your hotel, cafeteria or restaurant business and offer not only a variety of teas but also quality, while taking care of the environment since all our products are Bio.